I was talking to some friends today that actually helped me to think about this topic. Whatever I said below are only from my own experince, no righ or wrong,  just matter of my opinions.

I do think in order for us to get lucky, we can't just sit there hoping the good luck charm will fall on us, or talking to ourselves that blah blah is lucky, she has a new house, she married to a nice guy, she has a nice body..I believe every good luck is coming from hard work, even the Victoria’s secret supermodels, have to eat (or not eat) certain food to prevent them getting fat, go to gym every day, I know how hard that is, myself, I can't do that or I'd be losing 10 more pound already. So we can't give ourselves excuses if we want to get lucky, come on, work hard for it, there is no easy way out, even we see others life seem luckier, but we don't know the stories behind them, if we feel sad because our life seem less lucky than others, then we are pushing ourselves in a path of being unlucky....yup!

I feel happier and confident more about myself now, in general my confidence has been built up (by myself) by time even I'm getting older(and wiser) and my life seem unsettled in certain point right now, however, when I look back, over 10 years ago, when I didn't even know how to cook rice correctly, and the same dish I cooked tonight, was too salty 10 years back, I am actually proud of myself that I have some improvements over the years. It may seem small, but start small, and how we build up our own confidence is not from other’s validations, not from other’s opinions about us, it’s how we review ourselves, little achievements in our life is something we should reward ourselves and be happy about it, therefore be confident too. When we are confident in our own skin, we also become stronger, it doesn’t matter what others think about us, good and bad, nothing can beat us up when we are confident and strong-minded. Trust me, there will always be someone who will always think of someone is not good enough, if we have to live our life through other’s opinions about us, we will be miserable. I had friends asking me why I didn’t get married when I had chance to get married, ironically,  I said, because I know I would get divorced! :P  because I was not ready for the responsibilities to build a family! Or maybe because I didn't have enough confidence to believe in. But We don’t have to do certain things in certain time period of life, life events are not tasks.  at least for me, I was not ready, it’s just like you are asking me to go for battles when I don’t know how to shoot a gun! Unfortunately, I realized I probably made right decisions about it, and I hope all these time after digesting things the hard way will eventually paid off…Just like a phrase saying: you will get same tests over and over again until you pass the tests – very true!! :-) I guess I am a slow learner afterall! J haha…

So sometimes I do feel I’m lucky in some way (just sometimes…J ) and I know I work hard for it, and I shall be happy and proud of it! J Yet continue to be a good kid, after all, Life is a school from beginning to the end! J If we fail, don’t beat up by it, get up and start again…:)

Comments

08/31/2015 2:23am

The luck and confidence build only on education because through the study every thing do. Science is the subject that one should study if your interest is into joining join any scientific career. Apparently, unlike many others, it is important that you re keen on what you want and how you want to study with best essay service reviews online. I will not lie to you that it is a walk in the park. No it is not.

Becca
09/28/2016 11:08am

Agree. Education is the key to success, but what do you want to study? You can't say you'll be lucky if you have a high GPA in school, the world is not working this way..

12/21/2016 1:28am

Kerala Board will announce Kerala SSLC Result 2017 in April 2017 at keralaresults.nic.in, Check Kerala Board 10th Result roll no and name wise here.

01/19/2017 1:37am

WhatsApp Plus is the related version of WhatsApp, having lots of additional and improved features.

02/12/2017 11:11pm

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information.Thanks for this particular sharing. I hope it stays updated, take care.

05/05/2017 11:32am

Roblox is a free online video game yet robux are purchased for high rates in regards to digital loan. Numbers are swiftly boosting as we create numerous robux as well as Tickets daily to over 1000 everyday individuals.

05/18/2017 6:46am

Welcome to Dhl Tracking Official Site Track Dhl Couriers & Parcels By Entering the Dhl Tracking Number

06/05/2017 5:34am

I believe that Confidence and happiness cannot be educated but can learn from life. You just make it more easier.

06/12/2017 11:26am

Your tips will definitely help me with that task. I really appreciate your help.

07/01/2017 3:58am

Tutu app is an app store same as google play store but extends the limits more than google play store

08/17/2017 12:33am

thanks for sharing i am very lucky to read this posting and you wrote this posting postive thinking

09/07/2017 3:08am

Any add-ons that are geo-restricted most likely requires a Kodi VPN to air channels across different countries. It protects your privacy and also your internet activity. Here is our list of best geo-restricted add-ons:

09/24/2017 11:31am

WPS WPA Tester is an android app to find out if your Access Point is vulnerable at the WPS protocol. With WPS WPA Tester you can make sure that the WiFi that you are using to access the internet is secure or not and wether somebody is monitoring the access point or not. You can easily test your WiFi connection to AP with WPSPIN.

09/27/2017 4:50pm

A Red Heart Emoji is used to indicate a best friend.This emoji appears when you have been sharing more number if snaps for each other for atleast two weeks.Similar to yellow heart emoji red heart emoji appears next to your friend’s name.Therefore this Red Heart Snapchat Emoji says that both of you are best friends on snapchat for more than two weeks.

10/01/2017 1:49pm

Tutuapp apk lovers can download the app for free either for Android devices or iOS devices. All the paid apps whichever you find in iTunes are available for free in Tutuapp store. hence tutu app Pokemon go can be downloaded for free from here.